1. They Give You Consumer Insights
2. They Provide Opportunities for Redress of Grievances Through Feedback
3. They Give You First-Hand Knowledge of What Referring Physicians Need
4. They Give You Increased Brand Recognition
1. Get Back to Basics: Meet Your Referring Physician
2. Focus On What Your Referring Physician Wants Out Of You
- It is critical that you know and understands what they want and expect
- Ask them personally, directly, and keep asking them this question from time to time.
3. Give A Comprehensive Run-Through Of Your Practice And Abilities
4. Follow Up
Learn How to Start Using Videos in Digital Marketing
5. Have A Strong Presence On The Web
6. Be Accessible – Keep Communication Channels Open All The Time; Act-On Feedback
- Keep open all channels of communication, be it telephone calls, emails, or instant messaging.
- Keeping communication channels open ensures that your referrers can discuss patient issues and they feel that you are keeping them involved in the process of patient care and recovery.
- This will improve the quality of the relationship that you enjoy and foster further trust.
7. Communicate Regularly
8. Keep The Referring Doctor Informed Of Patient’s Progress
9. Use Technology Extensively
10. Re-evaluate and Revamp Your Communication Material
11. Give to Get: Your Providing Quality Content Can Builds Referrals
12. Acknowledge Physicians For The Referrals They Send
13. Build A Personal Rapport, Greet Them On Special Occasions
14. Deliver On What You Have Promised
Your referral physicians can multiply the volumes of patients to your practice, provided you have won their trust and loyalty on the basis of your services to the patients and the kind of relationship you have nurtured with the physicians.
Physicians’ loyalty is a function of time and concerted, regular effort on your part to maintain a positive relationship.
Effective and regular communication with your referral physicians and listening to their expectations is vital towards building trust and loyalty.
Delivering on what they need will foster healthy relationships, and you can be rest assured that there will be a regular stream of patients coming in from your referral physicians.
For more, visit us at www.religiate.com